cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] Are you using a CC-NZ license?? was RE: nz cc marker

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Paul Reynolds" <paul.reynolds AT mcgovern.co.nz>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>, <NZ-Libs AT lists.vuw.ac.nz>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] Are you using a CC-NZ license?? was RE: nz cc marker
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 14:59:53 +1200

LIANZA , the Library Association folks, have just announced they have
secured Larry Lessig as their last keynote.
I have blogged about this - and, inter alia , make the point that we
need to be doing a lot more to get the CC message out - and that
mainstream knowledge institutions, and collaboration frameworks like
www.matapihi.org.nz, have a major role to play in making some of this
happen ..

My blog : www.peoplepoints.co.nz

Lianza blog with the announcement
http://www.poropitia.blogspot.com/

Would appreciate any thoughts /comments on how we can leverage the visit
?

p.

paul reynolds
mcgovern online