cc-nz - [Cc-nz] machinima and innovation talks

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Jessica Coates <jessica AT creativecommons.org.au>
  • To: "cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-au AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "cc-community AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-community AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "icommons AT lists.ibiblio.org" <icommons AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] machinima and innovation talks
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:23:58 +1000

Hi all

I thought people might be interested in these two videos - keynotes by Fred von Lohmann (on machinima) and Dan Hunter (on innovation property and virtual worlds) from the recent symposium run by our Games and the Law (http://www.cci.edu.au/programs/gamesandlaw) research group.

Apologies for any cross-posts.

Jessica Coates
Project Manager
Creative Commons Clinic