cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Fliers from the launch

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Leigh Blackall" <leighblackall AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Fliers from the launch
  • Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 16:06:17 +1300

The fliers handed out at the launch in Wellington.. the beige, A4 sheet folded into thirds... does anyone have the original file? In the section called "Some Licences" examples of BY/NC/ND and BY/NC/SA and BY/NC and BY/SA are given. We need a version that explains BY only as that is the license we are using... can we get the file to change, or can someone change it to include BY please. Would be a shame not to encourage the use of the most flexible license...

Leigh Blackall
+64(0)21736539
skype - leigh_blackall
SL - Leroy Goalpost
http://learnonline.wordpress.com

  • [Cc-nz] Fliers from the launch, Leigh Blackall, 11/28/2007