cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] CC NZ update

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Sutherland, Paul" <Paul.Sutherland AT ccc.govt.nz>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa (NZ)" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] CC NZ update
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 22:04:09 +1200

Hi

I just wondered if there was a progress update - on the license - and
the website?

and anything else??

/paul

Paul Sutherland
Chairperson and WebMinder
The Physics Room
http://www.physicsroom.org.nz/

This electronic email and any files transmitted with it are intended
addressed.

The views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of the Christchurch
City Council.

If you are not the correct recipient of this email please advise the
sender and delete.

Christchurch City Council
http://www.ccc.govt.nz