cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] public domain dedications

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "thomas scovell" <thomas AT thomasscovell.com>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa (NZ)" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] public domain dedications
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:46:56 +1200

Hi all,

also new here. online project manager interested in
opensource/freeculture etcetera.

There was a post to the creativecommons RSS list saying the NZ port
was out this month:

Upcoming Launch Dates

* New Zealand: April 2007
* Greece: Spring 2007
* Luxembourg: June 6,2007
* Puerto Rico: June 25–30, 2007
* Guatemala: August 2007
* Singapore: August 2007
* Norway: open
* Nigeria: open

However that post has disappeared (it was...
http://creativecommons.org/weblog/entry/7319)

There is also nothing under the "project jurisdictions" for NZ. Is
there a timeline for the port or?