cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Copyright Bill introduced

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: Mark Harris <anarchist AT tracs.co.nz>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa (NZ)" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Copyright Bill introduced
  • Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 12:08:20 +1300

The Copyright (New Technologies and Performers' Rights) Amendment Bill (sponsored by Judith Tizard) was introduced to the House yesterday. I have a PDF but I don't know if it's the appropriate protocol for this list to attach it. If the list agrees, I'll forward it on. Otherwise email me for a copy.

Sadly, the PDF is a scanned document, so you can't select text out of it :-( but a text copy is available at http://www.knowledge-basket.co.nz/gpprint/docs/bills/20061021.txt

I have yet to read it through but will post a commentary when I have

Cheers

mark