cc-nz - Re: [Cc-nz] aotearoa.creativecommons.org

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: "Ian Thomson" <ithomson.nz AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Creative Commons Aotearoa (NZ)" <cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-nz] aotearoa.creativecommons.org
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 13:47:19 +1300

Good news Danyl,

We are close to getting an agreement with Auckland University to be the Project Lead. I am not sure what is required for the Technical suport. I will find this out and ge back.

Richard Niven did produce a first draft of the attribution lisense. Did you send a copy of that to Eva?

On the launch side, I fear we may not be sufficiently organised to go for thew 4th as we have planned.
I will meet with a few of the key players today and see what we will do and get back to you.

Ian