cc-nz - [Cc-nz] Link to this email list on CC.org.nz

cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Creative Commons Aotearoa New Zealand discussion

  • From: strypey AT riseup.net
  • To: cc-nz AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-nz] Link to this email list on CC.org.nz
  • Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 06:16:02 +1200

Kia ora koutou

Adam, thanks again for getting CreativeCommons.org.nz registered and putting up the test page. Can you please put a link to the mailman listinfo page for this email list on that page? That way we can start using the domain name to promote the project.

David, I sent a reply to your email that doesn't seem to have made it to the list. If I accidentally sent only to you can you please forward it to the list?

Everyone, I'd like some feedback on what steps we need to take to get this project really rolling. I posted some suggestions a while back. Should I report them? I'd like to have an agreed set of goals/ tasks that I can set up to be received by all new subscribers to the list, getting them up to speed and letting them know how they can help.

One idea I have is to call a meeting here in Poneke and pass the word around other groups that are likely to be supportive (LUG, Indymedia, Oblong etc) and the media arts community. Since this project aims to be a country-wide effort it would be good if people in other centres could also hold a meeting or perhaps have a public meeting on CC as the topic for a group they are part of (Eg LUG).

RnB
Strypes

  • [Cc-nz] Link to this email list on CC.org.nz, strypey, 04/04/2006