cc-metadata - Re: [cc-metadata] cc-metadata Digest, Vol 40, Issue 5

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Siegfried Gipp <siegfried AT rorkvell.de>
  • To: cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [cc-metadata] cc-metadata Digest, Vol 40, Issue 5
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 15:51:14 +0200

Hi,
> > For verifying mp3/ogg license claims, will the RDF information always
> > be in a comment tag?
>
> No but for now you can make that assumption.

I'm currently discussing this topic at the w3 validator list, for i have
several xml formats to add to an xhtml file. Not only creative commons, but
also rdf, svg, dublin core. There seems to exist a DOCTYPE for that all so
that tha validator does not complain about the namespaces. I do currently
notknow of any official documentation about this,though.

of course this only works with xhtml, correctly served as
applicaton/xhtml+xml, which the IE does not know how to handle. So puttingrdf
in comments is awful,bt for now necessary.

Regards
Siegfried

--
public gpg key at http://www.rorkvell.de/siegfried.asc