cc-metadata - Re: [cc-metadata] wiki redirects

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-metadata] wiki redirects
  • Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 12:14:18 -0700

Conrad Parker wrote:
sorry if this is the wrong place to report this :)

just looking around the wiki, it appears the following pages are
similar:

http://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Share_Alike
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Sharealike

Both are listed on the Popular Pages special page. I guess it would
make sense to merge the content and make one a redirect to the other.
I'm new here so I'll leave that to whoever's appropriate to do it :)

Wrong place, but there isn't any established place.

Going forward, follow the example of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Duplicate_articles and use
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/CreativeCommons:Duplicate_articles

http://creativecommons.org/about/people#21