cc-metadata - Share Your Ideas for CC Apps

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: "Nathan R. Yergler" <nathan AT yergler.net>
  • To: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>, cctools-developer AT lists.sourceforge.net
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Share Your Ideas for CC Apps
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 07:06:57 -0500

I've created a page in the CC Developer Wiki where I'd like to begin a list/discussion of new tools, applications, and extensions people would like to see CC support in. This page is just intended to serve as a "white board" for a collective, long-term brainstorming session. As ideas become fleshed out or implementations begin, they can split off onto their own page(s). Go ahead, add your ideas at http://wiki.creativecommons.org/wiki/Developer/BlueSky.

Nathan R. Yergler
Software Engineer
Creative Commons