cc-metadata - Request for help

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Davide Fugazza <davidefugazza AT gmail.com>
  • To: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Request for help
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 10:26:49 +0100

Hello,
hope this is the right place for this kind of request.
I am the maintainer of the AGNULA Libre Music website, where the
registered user can upload an ogg or mp3 or flac file and have it
properly tagged according to cc guidelines. Also, a page is created
embedding rdf description.
I am having some troubles, since ccLookup (MacOS version) doesn't
validates our files and reports an "Unable to compare claims; No
embedded RDF found at information URL.