cc-metadata - Re: CCLicense.java?

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: "Susheel M. Daswani" <sdaswani AT limepeer.com>
  • To: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: CCLicense.java?
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 17:22:42 -0400

LimeWire has one, though it hasn't been updated in ages. It is probably missing some of the newer licenses but it should be a good starting point.

http://limewire.org/fisheye/viewrep/~br=display-cc-license-branch/limecvs/core/com/limegroup/gnutella/licenses

Thanks!
Susheel Daswani
Software Engineer
Lime Wire LLC

Mike Linksvayer wrote:
Galen Hazelwood wrote:

Has anyone written, or at least started, a CC license library for Java?
I started work on my own this weekend, and then it occured to me I
should make sure I wasn't reinventing the wheel.

I don't know of any. Please post when you're finished or want review.