cc-metadata - FYI: one week CC forum on "distributed creativity" today

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: FYI: one week CC forum on "distributed creativity" today
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2003 09:57:26 -0800

Creative Commons is hosting the first week of Eyebeam's annual
forum. Selections from the forum will be published in book
form. This was announced on cc-licenses yesterday, but I figure
some people here might be interested in weighing in. See

http://creativecommons.org/weblog/archive/2003/11/#3902

and the introductory message

http://www.eyebeam.org/distributedcreativity

BTW, I'm happy to see all of the progress being made on
Nathan Yergler's mozCC Mozilla extension and Steve Griffin's
.NET API. I don't want to clutter the list with too many
replies -- we'll be blogging another tech challenges update
soon.

Thanks!

  • FYI: one week CC forum on "distributed creativity" today, Mike Linksvayer, 11/12/2003