cc-metadata - Creative Commons license wording for PDF work

cc-metadata AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of the Creative Commons Metadata work

  • From: "Ted Campbell" <ted AT TedCampbell.com>
  • To: <metadata AT creativecommons.org>
  • Subject: Creative Commons license wording for PDF work
  • Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2003 08:33:59 -0600

I'd like to use a creative commons license for a book that I am releasing in pdf format (see http://www.ChristianMysteries.info). Will you have available soon some form of words and graphic logo that I can insert directly into the book? The license I'll use is the one that requires attribution and prohibits derivatives. I'd like to be able to say somethin in the book to the effect that the license does allow users to copy the text freely so long as it is unaltered, etc. but I wondered whether you were planning to give or approve some language to that effect?

Ted A. Campbell