cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] 4.0(d1) moderation note

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Diane Peters <diane AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Development of Creative Commons licenses <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] 4.0(d1) moderation note
  • Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 09:35:56 -0700

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your contributions this first week of public discussion on 4.0(d1).  A quick note to say I'm a bit behind clearing the moderation queue due to a long holiday weekend. All posts will be moderated progressively over the course of today -- apologies to those of you who have posted and are waiting to see those appear on list.  We'll do our best to clear the queue at least once a day from this point forward.

Also, a reminder that we'd like to use this email list for concrete proposals for, or questions about, the 4.0 draft. If/when more general questions or discussions points are raised, please continue to post those to cc-community as Mike requested during the pre-publication period.  Thanks!

Diane