cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] short-form of licenses allowed ?

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] short-form of licenses allowed ?
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 09:23:24 -0700

On Sun, 2007-05-06 at 19:16 +0530, shirish wrote:

> Thanx for clearing my mistake. updated the licenses. One
> thing more, Is there some kind of announce-list or whatever as & when
> the licenses are updated so one can review if one wants to take
> advantage of the newer version of license or remain with the old
> version. (Something akin to GPL v2 or GPL v3) . Possible, not possible
> please lemme know.

This list and the CC weblog, though both are high volume.

We're going to start using the cc-info list again for a semi-monthly
newsletter, which will certainly include any future versioning
announcements. Subscribe at http://creativecommons.org/about/newsletter

--
http://wiki.creativecommons.org/User:Mike_Linksvayer