cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] Sunset Provisions

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: OSS <opensourcepro AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] Sunset Provisions
  • Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 14:20:07 -0500

Hello all,

I must admit that I have not been following many of the discussions over the past 3 months, so forgive me if I bring up an old, tired issue. Is CC still looking at a sunset provision for their licenses, and if so, what are the details?

Also, just out of curiosity... anyone from the metro Atlanta area? I'd like to look into the possibility of a CC Salon in Atlanta.

Thanks!\

MLF

  • [cc-licenses] Sunset Provisions, OSS, 12/27/2006