cc-licenses - [cc-licenses] cc-licenses visionary architecture

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Per Corell <per.corell AT privat.dk>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [cc-licenses] cc-licenses visionary architecture
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 21:00:02 +0100

Hi

If I am promoting a new building method, want everyone to use it spended a
decade develobing it so it work better than any of today's methods ,what's
the gain publishing it under these licenses ?

Is it any idea if I want this technology to be avaible to be able to make a
patent irelevant , could a designer spending a decade develobing a sweet new
tool make any use of these licenses ?

P.C.

http://home20.inet.tele.dk/h-3d/kineserier.jpg

http://home20.inet.tele.dk/h-3d/