cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Sign-up for the 'Lessig Letter'

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Claudio Ruiz G." <claudio AT derechosdigitales.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Sign-up for the 'Lessig Letter'
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 21:17:30 -0300

Hey Mia,
What about the translations?
Maybe we can help with the translation of the Lessig letters to our local languages and host in the local websites.
For example, we can do it in spanish.

Best,
Claudio
CC-Chile

--
Claudio Ruiz Gallardo
Director de Asuntos Internacionales

<IM>Jabber: claudioruiz AT jabber.org | GTalk: claudioruiz AT gmail.com

Mia Garlick wrote:
Greetings cc-licenses list subscribers,

As we emailed to this list last week, Creative Commons recently kicked off its Fall Fundraising Campaign. For the next three months, we'll be raising money to build core membership in Creative Commons and to help us continue to offer free tools to enable a flexible range of protections and freedoms for artists, educators, scientists and writers. Each week our Chairman Lawrence Lessig is sending out a personal message describing how CC came to be, what challenges it faces, and how CC intends to grow in the future. Please help us hit our goals for 2005.

To continue to receive the weekly email, sign up here:
http://creativecommons.org/about/lessigletter

Read this week's email from Lawrence Lessig in English here:

Read last week's email from Lawrence Lessig in Spanish here (thanks to Maria Cristinia Alvite for translation):
http://mirrors.creativecommons.org/translations/lessig-letter-1-es.pdf

Donate and become a Commoner today
http://creativecommons.org/support/

begin:vcard
fn:Claudio Ruiz Gallardo
n:Ruiz;Claudio
org;quoted-printable:Corporaci=C3=B3n Derechos Digitales
adr:Providencia;;Diagonal Paraguay 458, Piso 2;Santiago;;;Chile
email;internet:claudio AT derechosdigitales.org
title:Director de Asuntos Internacionales
tel;work:(56-2) 632 36 60
tel;cell:Corp
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.derechosdigitales.org