cc-licenses - Re: [cc-licenses] Debian and CC-licenses

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Evan Prodromou <evan AT bad.dynu.ca>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>, thomas.margoni AT gmail.com
  • Cc: Thomas Gramstad <thomas AT efn.no>
  • Subject: Re: [cc-licenses] Debian and CC-licenses
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 13:03:01 -0400

On Sat, 2005-07-23 at 14:33 -0300, thomas.margoni AT gmail.com wrote:
I have one ;-)

I followed a little bit the discussion on debian-legal but it´s a
while I do not see any message on this thread.

There is some mailing list, wiki or whatever where to follow the
developement you are talking about?

No, there isn't. It's being handled by private email right now. At some point, Creative Commons willing, the DFSG-compliant version of the CCPL will be available for public review from the Creative Commons web site.

~Evan

--
Evan Prodromou
evan AT bad.dynu.ca