cc-licenses - Revocation and the Wiki license (was Re: Wiki license 0.5 beta)

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Evan Prodromou <evan.prodromou AT gmail.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Revocation and the Wiki license (was Re: Wiki license 0.5 beta)
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:19:32 -0500

On Mar 26, 2005 12:38 PM, Evan Prodromou <evan AT bad.dynu.ca> wrote:
My main comments on the licence: [...]

I thought of another issue, namely: what's the process for attribution revocation in the wiki license? If I make a relatively minor contribution to the Code 2 Wiki, can I make a revocation request to creators of downstream works to remove "Code 2 Wiki" references? If not, who can?

~Evan