cc-licenses - Re: Call for more license options - Creative Commons Legal Code

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: drew Roberts <zotz AT 100jamz.com>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Call for more license options - Creative Commons Legal Code
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:34:30 -0500

On Monday 28 March 2005 06:37 pm, Mike Linksvayer wrote:
> drew Roberts wrote:
> > Thanks, but I'm a bit confused. From that page, this list looks like the
> > best place:
> >
> > "New License Options
> > Licenses, General and Drafts

> > improvements to them. Currently discussing the draft wiki license.
> >
> > Project Lead: Glenn Otis Brown, Creative Commons Executive Director
> >
> > * Post a message.
> > * Subscribe to the discussion.
> > * Read the discussion archives.
> > "
> >
> > Did I miss something obvious?
>
> Nope. You're in the right place and your suggestions are being duly noted.

Thanks,

this is good to know regardless of the final outcome. Is there some
convention, or would it be a good idea to adopt one whereby the CC "insiders"
on a list identify themselves in some standart way in their posts so that we
could know if we are getting "official" type answers versus having a general
discussion?