cc-licenses - Re: Allowing the commercial use of derivative works

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Alex Chally <alexchally AT comcast.net>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Allowing the commercial use of derivative works
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 17:49:24 -0800

I need to work on my reading comprehension.

Thanks for the help

-Alex
On Feb 7, 2005, at 5:47 PM, Glenn Otis Brown wrote:

On Feb 7, 2005, at 5:44 PM, Alex Chally wrote:

The sampling license is close, but not perfect. I would also like people to be able to copy the work as a whole for non commercial purposes.

then use sampling plus:

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/sampling+/1.0/

Thanks for answering my questions.

-Alex