cc-licenses - Software Loading Creative Commons ShareAlike Media

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Jason Robertson <dead_alive2002 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Software Loading Creative Commons ShareAlike Media
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 23:22:49 -0800 (PST)

Some questions if you please. If someone uses a
sharealike song in a computer program, does that
constitute a 'derivitive' and are they required to
make source code available?
For example if someone plays my CCSA music in their
computer game, or loads a picture I placed under CCSA.
Does the license force them to license that game as
CCSA?