cc-licenses - Re: Here we go again... where is...

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Philip Steffan <philip AT lunique.de>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Here we go again... where is...
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 17:12:59 +0100

Am 01.12.2004 15:43 schrieb Sigmascape1 AT cs.com:

Where on the cc site is the Sampling Plus License logo in hi-res? In
reality, I haven't been able to locate any of the original logos in
any format on the site ever since it was upgraded. I do recall that
when the logos were easily accessible, there wasn't a sampling plus
logo, only a sampling logo (NO "+" sign in the mash thing).

There is <http://creativecommons.org/presskit/>, a link you can only find somewhere in between press releases. Sometimes it is also linked from the left-hand menu as "media kit".

I don't know if the SP logo is among the files offered, though.

Best wishes,
Philip