cc-licenses - Re: C******* C****** Attribution license element

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Evan Prodromou <evan AT wikitravel.org>
  • To: Discussion on the C******* C****** license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: C******* C****** Attribution license element
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2004 12:12:18 -0400

On Mon, 2004-07-05 at 21:21, Mike Linksvayer wrote:

> We're definitely not going to produce a new version for this, which
> isn't even a part of the license.
>
> The presentation issue will be fixed, in all honesty, in the fullness of
> time.

I wonder if, as an interim solution, plain-text versions of the licenses
could be made available. These would actually be more useful for
instances where people want to include a copy of the license, rather
than the URI. The trademark restriction could be left off, since it's
not part of the license.

~ESP

--
Evan Prodromou <evan AT wikitravel.org>