cc-licenses - Re: Freely sharing while keeping the right of selling prints

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Freely sharing while keeping the right of selling prints
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:55:25 -0700

Daniele Nicolucci (Jollino) wrote:
This is very nice, but... can I still sell prints of my photos? The answer should be yes, as I still have the right to waive these conditions for myself (being the author!). Am I right?

You're correct, insofar as I can say, not being a lawyer. :-)

Also, where can I find a black on white version of the CC logo, ie. the one found on top of the the home page? I found the transparent versions of the circular symbols (they are referenced by the human-readable deeds), but the CC logo doesn't come out too well when printed on a black and white laser printer.

You can find an eps version at <http://creativecommons.org/presskit/>.

--
Mike Linksvayer