cc-licenses - Adv:Accommodations, Hunting, Fishing, Recreation

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "HB Outdoors" <info AT hboutdoors.com>
  • To: "cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Adv:Accommodations, Hunting, Fishing, Recreation
  • Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 02:01:13 -0600

Title: Home Page
HB Outdoors
"America's Online Source For The Outdoors"
 We cover Accommodations, Hunting, Outdoor Activities & Fishing/Marine Industry.  Our site is designed as if you were holding the world's Outdoor Phonebook.
We will list you in four geographical areas.

  We rank higher under more combined keywords than any
outdoor resource on the Internet in all major Search Engines.
 We optimize each page we build.

GIVE OUR $29.00 A YEAR PROMO A TRY!!
In addition, try our 3-month Banner promo for $150.00

You owe it to your business.  Get more visitors.
Spend $29.00 for an entire year and $10.00 for additional listings in your state.
Eating out costs more than that.

PROMOTION
Get your listing in for only $29.00 a year!
Free 1 Month Banner with Listing!
Each additional listing $10.00.
(Normal Listing Fee $99.00)

A Global Internet Outdoors Resource!

Fishing Outdoor Activities Accommodations Hunting
Boat Dealers Safaris Bed & Breakfasts Outfitters
Repair Water Activities Cabins Cottages Hunting Supplies
Supplies Cave Exploring Lodging Feeders/Stands
Guides Guest Ranches Hotels/Motels Taxidermists
Launches/Lift Sky Diving Lighthouses Biologists
and much more... and much more... and much more... and much more...

HB Outdoors is a Geographically Optimized and Designed
Outdoor Web Resource!

www.HBoutdoors.com
"America's Online Source For The Outdoors"

Rewards of Joining HB Outdoors

  • Reaching thousands of new consumers a day:

  • Optimized For Search Engine High Rankings:

  • We reach over 500,000 new people each month:

  • One annual listing fee:

  • Each page Geographically Optimized for New exposure:

  • Your listing will be added to 5 regions:
         1.) Country
          2.) State
          3.) State Region
          4.) City
          5.) County/Parish

http://www.hboutdoors.com/
"America's Online Source For the Outdoors"

New listings are posted within 72 hours
Email us Advertising AT HBoutdoors.com

"
Our goal is to bring the world of the outdoors together in one place for the benefit of the consumer and our clients."

HB Outdoors can also accommodate your web related needs.

HB Outdoors respects all removal request.
Please reply to remove AT hboutdoors.com with Remove in the Subject and we will kindly do so.
May God Bless and keep you all safe

  • Adv:Accommodations, Hunting, Fishing, Recreation, HB Outdoors, 03/06/2004