cc-licenses - AW: Choose license - Select country

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: "Christiane Asschenfeldt" <christiane AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: "'Lorenzo De Tomasi'" <lorenzo.detomasi AT libero.it>, <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: , Mike Linksvayer <ml AT gondwanaland.com>, ', "'Glenn Otis Brown (glenn"@creativecommons.org
  • Subject: AW: Choose license - Select country
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 20:55:48 +0100

Dear Lorenzo,
thank you very much. I think it is a good idea. Mike and Glenn, what do
you think of this idea? Once we will have a couple of iCommons countries
launched, we could have the "country option" integrated in the "Choose
license" section the way it is described below.
All the best, Christiane

Christiane Asschenfeldt
International Commons Coordinator
Alte Schoenhauser Strasse 35