cc-licenses - Re: Choose license - Select country

cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Development of Creative Commons licenses

  • From: Mike Linksvayer <ml AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: Discussion on the Creative Commons license drafts <cc-licenses AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: Choose license - Select country
  • Date: Wed, 24 Dec 2003 10:53:37 -0800

Lorenzo De Tomasi wrote:
I ahve a proposal :-)

Your proposal is almost exactly what we have implemented, and will roll out with the first iCommons licenses -- Japan I believe.

The licensing process and generic deed translations are already live -- set your browser to prefer Japanese, or visit

http://creativecommons.org/license/?lang=ja
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/1.0/deed.ja

If you're interested in helping with language translation to Italian (or anyone else to whatever language), please contact me privately -- language translation of the licensing process can proceed separately from the legal porting of licenses to different regimes.

--
Mike Linksvayer