cc-it - [Cc-it] Re: Stop using Richard Stallman's name

cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussione delle licenze Creative Commons

  • From: Stefano Maffulli <maffulli AT fsfeurope.org>
  • To: mail AT attivista.com
  • Cc: juancarlos.demartin AT polito.it, cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org, christiane AT creativecommons.org, community AT creativecommons.it, staff AT creativecommons.it, rms AT gnu.org
  • Subject: [Cc-it] Re: Stop using Richard Stallman's name
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2005 17:23:59 +0200

On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 14:24 +0200, mail AT attivista.com wrote:
> Hi Mr Maffulli
>
> Everything was clarified and the "problem" was solved.
>
> We got this.
> http://www.creativecommons.it/pipermail/community/2005-April/000512.html

This message you are refering to is the same that I quoted. There is no
reason to give a pointer to something that I have already mentioned.

> Is that message a fake?

no, afaik

> Is Mr Grossi a liar?

I am not saying that Grossi is lying, but that you are just stretching
Stallman's opinion to fit into your needs: I find the use that you are
doing of mr Stallman's message quite annoying and unpolite.

I repeat: please stop using mr Stallman's name for your own personal
fight since his opinion is not really part of your arguments on how to
manage the Creative Commons Community in Italy.

I have said what I had to say, now this conversation ends on my side.

Regards
stefano maffulli