cc-it - [Cc-it] Resignations from cc.it

cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussione delle licenze Creative Commons

  • From: Maria Chiara Pievatolo <pievatolo AT despammed.com>
  • To: cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org, Juan De Martin <juancarlos.demartin AT polito.it>
  • Cc: staff AT creativecommons.it, christiane AT creativecommons.org
  • Subject: [Cc-it] Resignations from cc.it
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2005 14:22:00 +0200

Dear cc.it people,
I do share the Creative Commons principles and ideals. I do not share,
however, the current way of cooperating in cc.it; and I did not share the
idea of mixing the cc.it project with other undertakings, like
"Scarichiamoli", which I did not endorse because it is, in my opinion, loaded
with political and legal problems.
I only translated the Science Commons section; after that, I "froze" my
cooperation for lack of time and because I experienced too many internecine
conflicts to work in a productive way.
Now, however, I feel obliged to present my resignations from cc.it. I
continue to share the Creative Commons ideals; and if my work is needed, I
may find some time to contribute - but if and only if a more peaceful
cooperation environment is established.
Many thanks to you all,
MC Pievatolo

  • [Cc-it] Resignations from cc.it, Maria Chiara Pievatolo, 04/06/2005