cc-it - [Cc-it] Creative Commons Italy

cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussione delle licenze Creative Commons

  • From: creatives AT attivista.com
  • To: christiane AT creativecommons.org
  • Cc: cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-it] Creative Commons Italy
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 16:24:49 +0100

Hi Christiane
I'm Danilo Moi, webmaster (and not only) of creativecommons.it
We get in contact two times before.
creativecommons.it stands still.
We did translate creativecommons.org' disclaimer but it is impossible to use it as our disclaimer because of the differences between our juridical system and american one.
(and because of the differences between creativecommons.org and creativecommons.it)
We will publish a "verbatim translation" of your policies and we are going to outline that it is "for information purposes only".
We are going to use a shorter disclaimer on which we will clarify our position and we will introduce each item needed by italian legal system.
**To this we need the Affiliate Institutions' help.**(and with need to clarify the position iteself)
(as I said many times in many messagges in our discussion list)
Affiliate Institutions' help is also needed in the whole website.(idem)
We are carrying on a great work but we need that help to prevent problems and damages.
So: is there a way to introduce Affiliate Institutions in creativecommons.it?
I believe that the Affiliate Institutions were (and still are) available to help with the web site.
If the **situation is clarified and clear rules are established**, the AI could easily become involved.
We can't go on without this rules.
I hope that the A.I and Lorenzo De Tomasi (the owner of creativecommons.it) would add something to my words.
P.S.: please don't mind at my bad english
Danilo Moi
creativecommons.it's webmaster
danilomoi at creativecommons.it