cc-it - [Cc-it] Some questions about the Italian website

cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussione delle licenze Creative Commons

  • From: Lorenzo De Tomasi <lorenzo.detomasi AT creativecommons.it>
  • To: Christiane Asschenfeldt <christiane AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-it] Some questions about the Italian website
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:36:43 +0200

Hi Christiane

We are working at creativecommons.it

Some members of the discussion list say that creativecommons.it must obtain an authorization for the usage of creative commons' logotypes.
Is it true?

Please go to http://creativecommons.it/
As you can see we are using the same logo of creativecommons.org but we add a pale green ".it"
Should we modify that logo?
Or we can still use it?
Or what?

We also have other questions.
We are working at "news" section
http://creativecommons.it/news
In this part of the website many members of the discussion list will publish news concerning creative commons.
What kind of disclaimer should we use in this section?

We are working at "learn more" section. We'll publish some comics and tutorials similar to cc.org "Artists corners", but adapted to the Italian legislation.
The content will be edited collectively on a wiki by the members of the list and published when approved by the whole list.
What kind of disclaimer should we use in this section?

Please answer to cc-it AT lists.ibiblio.org
Thank you in advance.
Best
Lorenzo De Tomasi
Danilo Moi

  • [Cc-it] Some questions about the Italian website, Lorenzo De Tomasi, 07/15/2004