cc-india - [CC-India] Voting for new Creative Commons India Logo

cc-india AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: CC-India Discussion List

  • From: Pranav Curumsey <pranav AT wikimedia.in>
  • To: cc-india AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-India] Voting for new Creative Commons India Logo
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 12:50:28 +0530

Hi folks,

Just heard back from the folks at the CC head office regarding crowdsourcing of our new logo. We would like to Thank all designers who took out their time to submit designs. In total 9 of the 17 designs submitted are now open for voting, in addition to an option of retaining an old logo forwarded to us by Prof. Jha (design 18).

We hereby request all community members to vote for the design of their choice by 1pm IST on 20th October, 2013.

Link: wiki.wikimedia.in/Deciding_CC_India_logo

Thank You!