cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Revamp of “Resources” Section of Official CCHK Web Site

  • From: Haggen So <haggenso AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-hk <cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Revamp of “Resources” Section of Official CCHK Web Site
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 14:54:58 +0800

Hi All,

CCHK has been launched for close to a year and generated some valuable
resources. The Resources Section has been updated, expanded and
re-designed to make these resources available.
http://hk.creativecommons.org/resources/

The section that I spent most of my time revamping are the videos,
audios and presentation files for past events.
http://hk.creativecommons.org/resources/event-multimedia/

Even if you attended the launch last year, you definitely could not
have attended all the parallel sesssions. The recordings are now
online and I specially recommend Libby's play in English text, while
the students only performed the Chinese version
http://hk.creativecommons.org/resources/launchfestival/#Libby

CCHK is also responding to the invitation from CC International and
contributing to the CC Case Studies database. With the help from two
volunteers, Maggie and Alvin, we already have a few cases up and more
will be coming.

Regards,

Haggen

  • [Cc-hk] Revamp of “Resources” Section of Official CCHK Web Site, Haggen So, 08/20/2009