cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Draft license

  • From: "Kenneth Yip" <kyip AT stanfordalumni.org>
  • To: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Draft license
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 23:24:29 +0800

Dear all,

I have contacted a few lawyers and sought their opinion on the draft.  The lawyers I have contacted are from IP departments of a few big law firms.  But I have not heard much from them yet.

One of them told me that there will be a meeting between CCHK and Hong Kong Law Society Intellectual Property group in March.  I believe it is a very good to contact with Law Society.  As a matter of fact, I am writing an article on CC and hopefully will get published in the magazine of Law Society later.  Working with Law Society will definitely help CCHK publicity.

I would like to join the meeting with Law Society.  Is it possible?

Once I finish my article, I will publish in my blog before submitting to the magazine of Law Society.  Hope you can give me some comments then.

Thanks!

Kenneth