cc-hk - [Cc-hk] REMINDER - Please sign up your availability for CCHK Meeting in late Feb.

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] REMINDER - Please sign up your availability for CCHK Meeting in late Feb.
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 16:11:51 +0800

Hi all,

As previous email suggested, we will have our next CCHK Meeting after
the Jan one.

We've a availability survey in the wiki page as follows, please put
your availability there if you would like to join us before next
Monday (18 Feb).

http://cchk.wetpaint.com/page/Feb+2008

23 Feb (Sat) Noon
23 Feb (Sat) Night
24 Feb (Sun) Noon
24 Feb (Sun) Night

Meanwhile, the meeting agenda is also on the wiki, please feel free to
make any changes.

Ben

--
Ben Cheng
Mobile: 93816083

  • [Cc-hk] REMINDER - Please sign up your availability for CCHK Meeting in late Feb., Ben, 02/15/2008