cc-hk - [Cc-hk] Macau Trip of Wikipedian Hong Kong

  • From: Ben <chpapa AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Haggen So" <haggen_so AT yahoo.com>, cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org, jerry.tschan.yu AT gmail.com
  • Subject: [Cc-hk] Macau Trip of Wikipedian Hong Kong
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 11:39:55 +0800

Hi Haggen, Jerry and all

Since some of you want to join the Wikipedian's Macau Trip, below are
more detailed information.

I think for those who will join, may leave a message here so that
others know who is going together.(I know at least Haggen is planning
for it?) I can also help to register on their Chinese Sign-up page if
you can't read Chinese :-)

(Information from their Chinese Page:
http://zh.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wikipedia_talk:%E8%81%9A%E6%9C%83/2007%E9%A6%99%E6%B8%AF%E7%A7%8B%E8%81%9A&variant=zh-cn)