cc-hk - Re: [Cc-hk] HKU Copyright seminar video

  • From: "Sam Hau" <samhau83 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Li Yahong" <yali AT hku.hk>, "Matthew MF Yuen" <meymf AT ust.hk>, "Rebecca MacKinnon" <rebecca.mackinnon AT mac.com>, "uta lam" <utalam AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: cc-hk AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Cc-hk] HKU Copyright seminar video
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 15:44:08 +0800

I think we are not really looking for a "law firm", we should be "identifying
Legal Project Lead and an Affiliate institution/law firm for that
country.", and an Affiliate institution, from the experience of other
Cerative Commons international projects, usually refers to an academic
institution. Such as the Law Faculty in the University of Tokyo in
Japan, the Law School of Renmin University of China, the Institute of
Information Science, Academia Sinica in Taiwan etc.

Sam