cc-gr - [CC-GR] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] First Open Education Hangout for 2015

cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: [CC-GR]

  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos@mail.ntua.gr>
  • To: "cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: "edu@ellak.gr" <edu@ellak.gr>, commons@eellak.gr
  • Subject: [CC-GR] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] First Open Education Hangout for 2015
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 19:33:14 +0300

fyi...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jane Park <janepark@creativecommons.org>
Date: Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 7:27 PM
To: "cc-affiliates@lists.ibiblio.org" <cc-affiliates@lists.ibiblio.org>

Hi everyone,

A reminder that the first Open Ed call of the year is set to take
place this Wed @ 18:00 UTC/11:00am US PDT. Please RSVP at the pad so I
can invite you to the hangout:
http://etherpad.creativecommons.org/p/Open_Education_Call.

No one has RSVPed for the second call time so I will remove that as an
option unless I hear otherwise.

Best,
Jane