cc-gr - [Cc-gr] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] Creative Commons Annual report and strategy published

cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: [CC-GR]

  • From: "Theodoros G. Karounos" <karounos@mail.ntua.gr>
  • To: cc-gr@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: info@creativecommons.gr
  • Subject: [Cc-gr] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] Creative Commons Annual report and strategy published
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2013 15:09:45 +0300

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elliot Harmon <elliot@creativecommons.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 4, 2013 at 7:44 PM
Subject: [cc-affiliates] Annual report and strategy published
To: "cc-affiliates@lists.ibiblio.org"
<cc-affiliates@lists.ibiblio.org>, cc staff all
<cc-staff@lists.ibiblio.org>

Hi all,

The annual report and strategy doc are now online:

Short link: bit.ly/futureofcc

For your retweeting and sharing needs:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151615051167777
https://twitter.com/creativecommons/status/341954959664881664
http://identi.ca/notice/101191346

I'm attaching the email that went out to donors this morning.

Cheers,
Elliot

--
Elliot Harmon
Communications Manager

- Jiddu Krishnamurti: If we can really understand the problem, the
answer will come out of it, because the answer is not separate from
the problem.

-
http://karounos.gr/blog/

Dear {contact.first_name},

Because you support Creative Commons, we want you to know about our accomplishments and plans for the future. We’re excited to share CC’s first-ever annual report, Dispatches from the Commons. The report highlights accomplishments of the past year and shows how both people and organizations are using CC licenses in innovative and powerful ways.

You are also among the first to see Creative Commons’ strategic plan, The Future of Creative Commons. The plan captures the essence of how we see the world today and why CC is well poised to make it better. The new strategic priorities in this plan guide how we spend our time and resources, and how we measure impact.

Many individuals and organizations have contributed to creating a moment of opportunity for open culture and access to knowledge. Creative Commons has never been in a better position to capture the moment, and advance our mission of universal access to education, science, research, and more. We remain intent on realizing the potential for full participation in culture in the digital age.

Thanks for your sharing, and for your support. I am deeply grateful for your willingness to join us on this amazing journey.

With great appreciation,

Cathy Casserly
CEO

(To opt-out of any future mailings such as these from Creative Commons, simply send a message to this address: {action.optOut})

  • [Cc-gr] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] Creative Commons Annual report and strategy published, Theodoros G. Karounos, 06/08/2013