cc-europe - [CC-Europe] One Week Left for RightCopyright.eu Campaign - please help us get the final signatories!

  • From: Lisette Kalshoven <lk AT kl.nl>
  • To: CC Affiliates <cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Melanie Dulong de Rosnay <CC-Europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] One Week Left for RightCopyright.eu Campaign - please help us get the final signatories!
  • Date: Mon, 8 May 2017 16:49:02 +0200

Hi guys, lovely to see a lot of you at the summit last week!

As you know we from Communia have been campaigning to get a better copyright for education in Europe. We have one week left on the www.rightcopyright.eu campaign - I know a lot of you have already signed, thanks! Please share to everyone and their mother the link to sign. We have the website in 13 European languages if that helps :)

You can:
1. Retweet this: https://twitter.com/communia_eu/status/860788880445976576 or make your own tweet
2. Share this on Facebook: "You may not know it, but you are breaking the law. Help us change this: bit.ly/rightcpy #rightcopyright"
3. Share this e-mail with mailing lists, friends/colleagues:

"Dear ****,

All over Europe, you are working towards shaping a new education system. A system that is collaborative, open and invites you to make the most of the tools and technologies around you. Unfortunately, copyright laws haven’t changed for over fifteen years, and this is affecting you every day.

We would like to invite you to join us in our mission to shape the future of education now. Let’s make copyright right. Right now.

Are you with us? Sign the petition at rightcopyright.eu.

We really appreciate your support!

[Name + email signature]”

4. Include a quick message about the campaign in any newsletters you might send, or think might be relevant for the campaign. You can find gifs and other useful things here: https://rightcopyright.eu/spread-the-word/
5. All of the above!

Love from Amsterdam,

Lisette Kalshoven

--
Kennisland | www.kl.nl | t +31205756720 | m +31613943237 | @lnkalshoven | skype: lisette.kalshoven

  • [CC-Europe] One Week Left for RightCopyright.eu Campaign - please help us get the final signatories!, Lisette Kalshoven, 05/08/2017