cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Support the right copyright.eu campaign!

  • From: Paul Keller <pk AT kl.nl>
  • To: CC Europe <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Support the right copyright.eu campaign!
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 09:41:58 +0200

Hey friends,
We are trying to get another wave of attention for the rightcopyright.eu
campaign for better copyright rules for education. To achieve this we are
using thunderclap and we are still missing a few supporters ahead of our
deadline today at 11 AM CET (that is in a bit over one hour). You could
really really help us if you could sign up with you twitter and/or Facebook
accounts at
https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/56275-let-s-make-copyright-right?locale=en
within the next hour. Many thanks in advance!
Best, paul

  • [CC-Europe] Support the right copyright.eu campaign!, Paul Keller, 05/04/2017