cc-europe - [CC-Europe] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] CC Trademarks and Domain Names

  • From: Simeon Oriko <simeon AT creativecommons.org>
  • To: CC Europe List <CC-Europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] Fwd: [cc-affiliates] CC Trademarks and Domain Names
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2017 12:54:58 +0300

Hello CC Europe,

As a reminder, kindly fill out this CC Trademarks and Domain Names form as we're cataloguing them as part of an effort to better manage these resources.

Please do so urgently. You can fill out this form on the web here: https://goo.gl/forms/Dm0eIQ5QuG6pAqp13

Kind Regards,

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons