cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] [cc-affiliates] Help us: RightCopyright.eu Campaign

  • From: Lisette Kalshoven <lk AT kl.nl>
  • To: "Browne, Delia" <Delia.Browne AT det.nsw.edu.au>
  • Cc: CC Affiliates <cc-affiliates AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Melanie Dulong de Rosnay <CC-Europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] [cc-affiliates] Help us: RightCopyright.eu Campaign
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2017 11:11:42 +0200

Thanks so much Delia, we are quite excited ourselves :)

Spread the word, and let’s fix copyright for education!

Cheers,

Lisette

--
Kennisland | www.kl.nl | t +31205756720 | m +31613943237 | @lnkalshoven | skype: lisette.kalshoven

On 4 Apr 2017, at 02:26, Browne, Delia <Delia.Browne AT det.nsw.edu.au> wrote:

Communia – this is  awesome * a word I hardly use due to its over  use and misuse J

Cheers
Delia