cc-europe - [CC-Europe] invitation to webinar about the CC network strategy proposal, this Friday at 14:00 UTC

  • From: Alek Tarkowski <alek AT creativecommons.pl>
  • To: cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [CC-Europe] invitation to webinar about the CC network strategy proposal, this Friday at 14:00 UTC
  • Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 10:59:16 +0100

Dear all,

 I’m just writing to remind you that on Friday at 14.00 UTC I and Kelsey Wiens will be running a webinar to introduce everyone interested to the new CC network strategy proposal. The aim is to discuss it a bit, but also give you capacity to conduct further discussions about this strategy. Please consider joining, you can add your name here (please also let us know if this interests you, but date / time does not work)

You can find more info in an email that I sent to the affiliates list.
best,
Alek

--
Public Lead, Creative Commons Polska
European Policy Fellow, Creative Commons

Twitter: @atarkowski / @ccpolska
WWW: creativecommons.pl / oerpolicy.eu / centrumcyfrowe.pl

  • [CC-Europe] invitation to webinar about the CC network strategy proposal, this Friday at 14:00 UTC, Alek Tarkowski, 02/06/2017