cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] [cc-affiliates] Consultation now open: CC global network strategy

  • From: İlkay Holt <ilkayholt AT gmail.com>
  • To: Simeon Oriko <simeon AT creativecommons.org>
  • Cc: CC Europe List <CC-Europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] [cc-affiliates] Consultation now open: CC global network strategy
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 22:39:11 +0000

Hi Simeon,

I get an error for the link says "Error establishing a database connection”. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Thanks,

İlkay

On 25 Jan 2017, at 08:50, Simeon Oriko <simeon AT creativecommons.org> wrote:

Hello CC Europe!

We'd love your feedback on the proposed Global Network Strategy. Please read the draft strategy and add your feedback to it here: https://consultation.creativecommons.org/

See email from Ryan, Creative Commons CEO, below.

Simeon Oriko
Network Manager, Creative Commons

Invest in an open future. Support Creative Commons today: http://bit.ly/19IjSKl