cc-europe - Re: [CC-Europe] we need your advice about the next CC Summit

  • From: Christian Villum <villum AT creativecommons.dk>
  • To: Teresa Nobre <teresaraposonobre AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Alek Tarkowski <atarkowski AT centrumcyfrowe.pl>, "<cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>" <cc-europe AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [CC-Europe] we need your advice about the next CC Summit
  • Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2016 11:56:29 +0100

Hi Alex,

I agree very much with both Teresa's points and would also like to add that it would be great to identify concrete themes that are given emphasis in the program (for both presentations and workshops). Personally, for instance, I think the open business model theme would be worth following up on and expanding as it taps into lots of global discussions right now (also outside CC circles). Open hardware business models in particular.

-Christian

CC Denmark
www.creativecommons.dk

---